Thursday, November 20, 2014

Authentically Me

I recently renamed my blog (and published a corresponding FaceBook page) with the intention of aligning my work with my passion for living in truth. I tried on a few different moniker’s before settling on The Authentic Therapist…The Blunt Therapist (even though I can be blunt in session I thought it sounded a little harsh!); The Candid Counselor (but there’s already a speech language pathologist with that title); and a few more descriptors that had meaningful definitions, but would probably have been misinterpreted!

For me, being authentic is being the true self. It’s being the real you. . .Living, acting, and embracing the genuine.  It’s living with integrity.
I look forward to exploring FaceBook and offering a few specials (be you. be real. wristbands; referral gift cards, etc). Please feel free to contact me at any time!

Being real,
Lesa

Five Dimensions of Touch

The Five Dimensions of Touch: The Key to Bypassing Sexual Power Struggles  By Barry McCarthy, Ph.D. “Are we going to have sex or not?” ...