Wednesday, July 1, 2015

In pursuit of .....

I've met with people from all walks of life...young, old, married, divorced, straight, gay, transgendered...and, yet, I find the one thing everyone who walks through my door seeks is happiness.

I often say that I wish I had a magic wand, fairy dust, or sparkly capsule that will completely transform someone's life and shower him or her with raindrops of joy...but I don't. And that elusive feeling of merriment will never be found extrinsically.

*sigh*

That's the universal echo bouncing off my purple walls when I deliver reality.

Don't wait to be happy. Don't try to find it in another person.

Happiness is a choice; it can only come from you. 

Five Dimensions of Touch

The Five Dimensions of Touch: The Key to Bypassing Sexual Power Struggles  By Barry McCarthy, Ph.D. “Are we going to have sex or not?” ...